1.Our Policy for the Custody of Personal Information
In order to ensure the smooth operation of our business, our company acquires and retains certain personal information about our clients, including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses (“Personal Information”). We recognize that the proper safekeeping of this Personal Information is an important obligation, and have therefore established the following policies for our handling of all Personal Information.
- In addition to complying with all laws, regulations, ordinances and guidelines related to the custody of Personal Information, we adopt and implement practices for the appropriate handling of Personal Information that accord with generally accepted public standards, and will strive to improve the suitability and implementation of those practices.
- We establish clear internal regulations regarding the handling of Personal Information and make these regulations known to all our employees. In addition, we require our trading partners and contractors to handle all Personal Information in an appropriate manner.
- Upon acquiring any Personal Information, we will specify the purpose for which that information will be used, make a notification or public announcement of that purpose, and only deal with the Personal Information within the scope of that specified purpose.
- If we engage any third party to deal with all or any part of our Personal Information to the extent required to achieve the purpose of use of that information, before we provide such Personal Information to the third party, we will confirm that the third party has adequate measures for the safekeeping of that information, and will enter into a contract with that third party for the custody of that Personal Information, as well as put in place any other appropriate measures.
- We will establish the necessary measures and engage in the appropriate supervision to prevent any disclosure or loss of, or tampering with, any Personal Information.
- If we receive a request from any client in relation to whom we have custody of Personal Information, to disclose, amend, delete or cease using that information, we will respond accordingly in good faith.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our company acquires Personal Information as necessary in the course of undertaking our business, and that Personal Information will be used for one or more of the following purposes.
- To respond reliably to customer inquiries
To provide our products and services and related information to customers
If you provide personal information for other purposes, we will inform you in advance.
When we jointly use personal information with a third party or outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, after conducting strict investigation on the third party, we will disclose the secret In order to keep it, we will do the proper supervision.
- Delivery of e-mail magazines accompanying our business, shipping direct mail
3.Management and Custody of Personal Information
Our company will appoint a Personal Information Manager to ensure the proper and strict safekeeping of the Personal Information received from our clients, and will strive to preserve the accuracy of all Personal Information. Furthermore, we will implement the necessary and appropriate level of safety measures to prevent the risk of any Personal Information being disclosed outside of the company and of any improper external access to the Personal Information, based on our Regulations for the Custody of Personal Information and Rules for Dealing with Personal Information.
4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except where required by law, we will not disclose any individual’s Personal Information to a third party without the consent of that individual.
In the event that any individual in respect of whom we hold Personal Information wishes us to suspend or cease our use of that information or to cease providing that information to a third party, we will, without delay, after first confirming the identity of the individual making such request and ascertaining that there is a reason for the request, effect the relevant suspension or cessation.
5.Contact Person for Disclosure and Other Matters
- La Foret Engineering Co., Ltd.
Roppongi Annex 7F 6-7-6 Roppongi
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
- Tel: (03) 6406 6720
- Fax: (03) 6406 6723
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org